Wednesday, October 19, 2011

He's lying in the cold, cold ground


Nothing's caused such block in me as resolving my brother's death. I satisfactorily concluded he was killed by EM weapons.

It's more than writer's block. He was my only sibling. He'd just turned 53 and was a couple weeks away from his first wedding anniversary. He died January 27, 2004, the day after the tsunami.

I didn't begin reading about classified technologies with the idea of explaining it, or did I? I doubt I'd have attributed his death to anything other than natural causes except that his wife wasn't satisfied with that, knew a crime scene when she saw it and raised the subject with me again and again. I didn't want to discuss it at first, and admit I let the discussion begin from her need for comfort and assurance, patronage bouyed by skepticism and denial.

Her identifying the situation as a mystery was interesting, though. He told me days before he died he thought he was losing his mind. I told him it was clear he wasn't, and I could see what was happening didn't come from something he'd consumed or from inside his head. It looked like some kind of radio bleedover—maybe?—that thusfar had made him feel anxious and experience dazzling perceptions, but had done no real harm, and we couldn't know whether it was benign or a hazard. They wanted to talk about it in real time in an attempt to figure it out.

I concluded he died by psychoenergetics after a million questions, pouring over the entire episode a thousand times and and plenty of reading over not quite but almost four years. The conclusion explains everything that happened. We learned a few things; sadly, too little too late to have acted and saved his life, although the killers were determined, there is no available defense and you won't last forever on preventive measures. The best I could have done probably wouldn't have mattered.

It's also called for me to decide, once and for all, if Tesla's primary circuit is real and if all the things I learned as a child were true. So, as one by one the OMG moments made me hit the floor, I allowed time to reflect and let the reverberations die out before the next meteor strike. I haven't told this story except to a few people and a member of Congress. His hair immediately turned white. Can you guess who? Note to him: sorry about that. Bubba's wife doesn't want to talk about it and doesn't want me to talk about it, because she doesn't want us to die. This makes very good sense. With what she's been through, I'm surprised she hasn't gone totally insane. One mustn't contemplate whether life makes sense. My dad said, "your brother was a piece of work." Indeed he was. If he were in my place and made this discovery, would he act? Yes, any possible excuse to start a fight was the rule, and I was never above the rule.

Directed energy devices used as psychological weapons can be thought of as quantum weapons and don't leave forensic traces for most kinds of attacks. Spontaneous human combustion is an example where that isn't true, and SHC is never an accident or natural occurrence. Visually observable physical evidence including disintegration, or the transmutation of matter into dust is an example. That isn't necessary to kill someone, and generally the heart or breathing is turned off. The death looks natural, and the crime eludes detection.

In my brother's case, we had lots of clues, because the operatives conducted their business in carnival fashion. They were ruthless, remorseless psychopaths of serial killer mentality. They attacked and tortured him, and then both him and his wife, for about a year before the last attack when he died. They were attacked two or three times a week, and the attacks lasted five to perhaps 20 hours or more, and they may have had more than three attacks in a week. I spent a couple hundred hours or more with them as it happened, beginning one day they called and said a police tactical team was about to kick in the door. I'd been hearing this story from them, and they told others. I went to the house, but no one else was there, nor had anyone been there.

The activity increased, and their descriptions became more exotic. They saw lights that weren't there and people coming through walls. He kept seeing a tall man dressed in a fire helmet and long coat come through the window. She saw a big, red hairless cat with big, glowing red eyes. Almost always, there was a SWAT team outside that arrived with sirens blaring starting miles away. They were sure of it, and described their perceptions in great detail. They could smell the dust kicked up, hear radios crackling and rifle actions snapping. They could hear the dogs running and barking, and feel the ground vibrate from the people's footsteps. They could identify the insignias on the vehicles and the officers' uniforms as local, state and national. They perceived it many times, but it only happened in their minds' eyes.

The killers allowed them to hear conversation among themselves, and they told me what they heard. The killers knew who they were, and had the audacity to let them know. At first, the whole thing looked very silly to me. I could posit one theory after another that was a joke or insult, but I quickly saw it wasn't behavioral, hysteria or substance-induced, and stopped joking about it.

Lights in the house went on and off by themselves. His television turned itself on every morning on the same channel despite the setting when turned off, at full volume. An identical television put in its place and hook-up didn't behave that way. We left it hooked up awhile, then pulled the plug because it was too spooky. She moved the TV to another house a few miles away and this behavior continued. Then, she gave it to a relative in the next town, and after it left the city limits, it behaved normally. The TV didn't have an internal clock, snooze or alarm feature, and we had no explanation for why this happened.

They weren't both having onset of psychosis, and at times they were both perceiving the same things that weren't there. I saw and heard nothing, and these are all clues or hallmarks. They were shown images like Daniel Perle's beheading and other video vulgarity. The attacks came and went very suddenly, then they immediately returned to normal. One night he dropped her at my house and sped away. She was crying and told me he said a couple cops confronted him at a convenience store and said she wanted them to arrest him. The cops then did nothing, and I told her I knew he thought this happened, but it didn't happen, and he wasn't imagining it—but I couldn't explain it beyond that.

At sunrise the day he died, he dropped out of his chair onto the floor. She had been seeing dead people and the grim reaper pointing at him, and was told he was to die. She heard a voice say the operation had progressed from enforcement up to the next level, although no actual enforcement occurred. He crawled to the bathroom, told her not to leave him and became unresponsive. She called 911 as she administered CPR. He went in and out of consciousness. The last thing he said to her was if he dies, to make sure she got the KKK going again in our state, which was a joke, unfunny but meant as humor. The ambulance company came and put him on a gurney, ceasing CPR, and he died before they loaded him.

She received at least one more visit where it seemed she was being observed visually through the walls, and her life was threatened. They described many more things to me I've forgotten in discussing the volume. After that, she wasn't attacked until recently, and while always willing to share what she experienced, she was reluctant to tell me for fear I'd think she was beginning to crack! My brother was a character who left a wide swath of destruction in my life. But, he wasn't guilty of any capital crimes. My father said it was a wonder he lived as long as he did. But, this wasn't an example of revenge.

From what we saw and can read, we learned attacks by directed energy weapons are very common. If the experience of my family is representative of the greater society, roughly 30% of all people have been attacked in the last 20 years, and about 1 in 10 of those has been killed. The attacks are specific to location, so traveling out of your city limits or into a town from a rural area can remove you from the transmission. This is the only defense suggested by what I saw. A technological solution would be better, but the data is classified. That means no one in the world can defend himself. Electrical devices can be targeted, and the attack is specific to individual devices. Murder has no statute of limitations, but the words "scalar electromagnetic interferometer" don't appear in U.S. Code. You can report it to the police, but they are powerless to proceed, and you might end up as a handful of dust almost immediately. This is murder by a method that conceals the perpetrator, leaves no forensic traces and isn't illegal, the perfect crime. Suppression of this technology fully deprives you of your second amerndment rights. I don't know who conducted this operation. The technology is the exclusive possession of military intelligence and their contractors. I understand it's farmed out sometimes to state and local law enforcement, and due to the high police image content, I suspect someone local was complicit.*

It doesn't matter what his or my name is. My brother is your brother, your father, your husband, your cousin, your neighbor...you. The horror in me grows larger with every passing second.

Supplement, 10/20/11: I forgot this, and it's very important. It became very clear the ability to tap his cell phone and read its GPS location was essential. Precise location data enables attacks. They can't happen without it, although the literature suggests there are other ways to target people and things. Knowing what you do and where you are at all times helps the perpetrators play dirty tricks and conceal the crime. Talk about this is ruthlessly suppressed, and entities that operate these devices spend lots of money to keep it quiet. They wish to retain the element of surprise because genocide is so easy by this method. It's been going on for decades. I'm furious. It's unacceptable.

*Update July 16, 2016: My deranged stepmother told me a statement in this post caused her to have me designated an enemy of the state. I have no doubt I’ve been so designated after years of the organized harassment or “gang stalking” experience. No way to recover $198,825 (the Department of Justice count) stolen from my trust account after three years of fighting a finance fraud case that would ordinarily be disposed in a few months demonstrates I am stripped of the law’s protection. That doesn’t sound like anything. Then, I encounter a police officer. The handling code he sees tells him at any contact to immediately arrest or shoot me. I learned that from hard experience. Thanks to the fact the policemen I’ve spoken with had a modicum of human decency, and that as a Class A driver I talked to many police officers over the years and knew a little about how to talk to police officers, I got lucky and didn’t get arrested or killed.

The troublesome statement concerns directed energy technology being the sole property of military intelligence and contractors. Some douchebag, troublemaking, idiotic, little fucking pussy coward twisted its meaning to be I think good old Uncle Sam killed my brother, and I published this thought, two things I by God should not have done—or so I was told. Forget that this is protected speech and above that statement I said I don’t know who did it. The fact is I didn’t think that, and I didn’t say that. I still don’t think that. When I said only military intelligence and contractors have the technology, I meant many governments, not just the United States. That statement reflected the state of my study of the subject at the time. It was all I could assume with any assurance.

Since, I’ve learned many entities have such technology, including other countries, rich families, big banking, special interest groups, aerospace companies, research organizations, unknown others who bought it on the black market and organized crime. I considered many theories as to who might have killed my brother. The best theory is that organized crime did it as retribution to his wife. She did something conspicuous crime did not like, causing diminishment of a popular form of money laundering. She paid with her forced retirement from law enforcement and a gang stalking program that included people driving by and yelling they were going to kill both of them, and heaven knows what else. I left out specific details so she can be anonymous; trust me, she did, and bad people saw it as a problem, for some reason.

The type of attack they experienced relies mainly on microwave technology, so it doesn’t require a full-blown interferometer. Directed energy weapon attack is a textbook gang stalking tactic, although the linked author says he can’t be sure. He says that to avoid retribution. It is suggested one can avoid this kind of attack by placing their whole body in a Faraday cage grounded to the ground. I don’t know if that’s true, or where to buy such a thing.

I said elsewhere on this blog, which I’d like to remind prying eyes, gets very light traffic (as of today this post has been viewed 289 times), that I make an effort to present factually accurate information. That doesn’t mean I know everything or can’t make an error. I had not reviewed this post until the other day since this was mentioned to me more than three years ago. I forgot about it, thinking it had no meaning. I’ve taken a whale of a beating over these few words.

No one is owed an apology from me. Appending this post or deactivating the site won’t help me. One would have to be perceptually defective to think this is subversion. It’s pathetic we now rob and kill people for exercising protected speech. My poor, elementary writing exists to possibly provide search terms for these tremendously significant subjects, which are slightly represented in literature because they’re classified. It isn’t a crime to discuss classified subjects. It isn’t a crime to put people’s names on secret watchlists and steal everything they have, torture and kill them. So, before you see something and say something, remember you’re sentencing someone to extrajudicial execution, and have a little heart. Some people want to exterminate humanity. Don’t help them.