Thursday, December 20, 2007

R.I.P. Perry Kucinich

Dennis Kucinich's brother Perry died yesterday, Dec. 19:

Perry Kucinich, brother of Democratic presidential hopeful Rep. Dennis Kucinich of Ohio, was found dead Wednesday morning at his eastside Cleveland home, officials said.

His body was discovered by another brother, Larry, in his apartment about 9 a.m., a spokesman for the Cuyahoga County Coroner told CNN.

Powell Caesar said the cause of the 51-year-old man's death won't be known until the results of the autopsy are returned. But, Caesar said, the body did not show injuries and there appeared to be no signs of foul play.

I wondered how Corporate News™ would cover this story today. They didn't. I'd hate to see them do anything to make people ask, "who's Dennis Kucinich?" I'll tell you who he is. He's the guy I'm voting for for president of the U.S. in the primary, after which I'm changing my party affiliation to independent; unless, of course, Dennis scores in the primary, which is doubtful, but in which case I'll remain a democrat and be glad I am.